Information & Facilitation Center : 062-9255497

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

Q. How long does an undergraduate (B.S.) degree take to complete?

Natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium sasi totam rem aperiam eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatinas quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta explicabo Nemo enim ipsam sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore.

Q. Can I write my name on the answer sheet?

No. Disclosure of identity in the answer book by writing name or any thing else shall be treated as use of unfair means.

Q. I forgot to sign on attendance sheet. Please guide me.

Please send an application to Controller of Examinations.

Q. Can I use FOUNTAIN PEN in the Examination?

Yes, but only, with BLACK ink

Q. I forgot to write my Roll Number on Answer script in the Physics paper. Please tell me course of action at this stage.?

Please send an application to Controller of Examinations

Q. I appeared in SSC (composite) Annual Examination, 2002 and failed in two Science subjects. Can I change my group at this stage?

No you can't

Q. I have submitted examination form as a private candidate. Can I change elective subject now?

The private candidate (s) is allowed to change the group/ elective subject (s) at least up to one month before the commencement of examination with prior permission of the Controller of Examination. The change will be allowed for a particular Examination.

Q. Institute: The admission form of Mr. Akhter was erroneously attested/forwarded in regular capacity. Since he is a private candidate, therefore, category may be changed accordingly.?

Change of category from Regular to Private is allowed provided that the student has not attended (for studies) any affiliated institution for one academic year

Q. I am regular student and appeared in SSC (Composite) Annual Examination, 2002 from Bahawalnagar. But due to certain domestic reasons, my family is shifting to Bahawalpur . Is it possible that my mark sheet/original certificate be dispatched to my new address at Bahawalpur?

Yes. Please send an application along to Controller of Examinations for the purpose

Q. Father: My son is student of SE College, Bwp and the institution had sent his admission form for the SSC (Composite) Annual Examination, 2003. Now I have been transferred to Bwn. Is it possible that my son be allowed to appear from Bwn?

Yes, subject to following requirements; An application duly recommended by the Head of Institution, who attested the admission form. Two photographs of the candidate duly attested by the Head of Institution, who has attested the examination form. Certified true copy of transfer order (in case of employee) Prescribed fee for the change of examination center in shape of Bank draft in favour of Controller of Exams.

Q. My result was announced two months back. Can I request for re-checking now?

An application for rechecking is entertained up to 30 days from the date of announcement of result

Q. Does re-checking mean reassessment?

The answer book of a candidate cannot be reassessed or revalued under any circumstances

Q. What are minimum qualifying marks in a paper?

A candidate is required to obtain at least 33% marks just to pass a paper (theory) or practical. Candidate: I failed in practical of Biology. But secured 70 marks in theory. Can my marks be combined to consider passing marks? FBISE: If a candidate fails either in the theory or practical of a paper, the marks obtained by him in theory and practical are not combined for aggregate purpose

Q. I have passed the SSC Annual Examination, 2002. Can I appear for additional subject in supplementary examination, 2002?

No. A candidate can appear in additional subject after one year of passing (SSC/HSSC examination) in any additional subject(s) within two years of passing the said examination

Q.I have failed in one additional subject. Can I appear in next examination?

Regretted, neither second attempt nor grace marks are given to a candidate appearing in additional subject(s)

Q. Institution: How much students/candidates are required for the establishment of an examination centre?

Minimum number of candidates for constituting an examination center is prescribed as 100 boys , 25 girls at SSC and HSSC level likely to appear at that center for the examination

Q. I have failed in two papers (Class IX/XI). When should I appear for them?

A candidate who fails in paper(s) of part-I (Class-IX or XI) may appear in un cleared papers of Part-I along with Part-II

Q. Father: How much attempts would be given to qualify the examination to my son who is blind?

A blind candidate can qualify the examination without any restriction of the number of examination attempts, however, a medical certificate from eye specialist or civil surgeon of any government hospital would be required. SCHEME OF STUDIES (SSC-LEVEL)

Q. I am a non-Muslim. can I offer Islamiyat?

You are given a free option, either to offer Islamiyat or Ethics (a course in Universal Morality). REGISTRATION

Q. Do I need fresh registration for HSSC Examination? ?

Registration once obtained for the purpose of appearing in the SSC Examination of BISE, remains valid for appearing in the HSSC Examination of BISE. AMANUANSIS

Q. I am suffering from………… Hence, I am, a slow writer. Can Board allow me a helper (amanuensis)?

The amanuensis is being allowed, if requested, in case: - A candidate is blind

Q. Does the Board allow extra time to the disabled candidates?

Yes. Board gives 45 minutes extra time to such candidate(s) in a paper
Copyright © 2004 All Rights Reserved Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education Bahawalpur